LOIRA PIRANHA TOMANDO GOZADA


Synopsis: i was the new guy at this modeling agency. my first day i met the boss. she was hot, but in a bad mood. she was yelling at some of the other models when i walked in. she jumped on my case about this and that. i asked her if i could help. she bossed me around a little bit and told me to rub her shoulders. i am not sure what happened, but after a minute i was not rubbing her shoulders any more.

(Google Translate)
Sinopse: Eu era o cara novo neste agência de modelos. meu primeiro dia eu conheci o chefe. ela estava quente, mas de mau humor. ela estava gritando com alguns dos outros modelos, quando entrou, i ela pulou no meu caso sobre isso e aquilo. Perguntei-lhe se eu poderia ajudar. ela bossed me torno um pouco e me disse para esfregar seus ombros. i não sei o que aconteceu, mas depois de um minuto eu não estava esfregando os ombros mais.










Clik on image to enlarge
Clike na imagem para ampliar






0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...